Adult tooth alignment
Am I suitable for cosmetic tooth alignment?
Our orthodontic treatments are suitable for patients 18 years and above. With a free consultation Briony Wood will discuss both six month smiles and in-line in more detail, alternative approaches and suitability of each in improving your smile.
You may have heard about the new 'invisible brace' and wondered what it is all about. If you have teeth that are crowded, too far apart or have shifted since wearing conventional braces, In-line may give you a new reason to smile! Because it is nearly invisible almost no one can tell you are wearing In-line, so you can smile more during as well as after your treatment. You can remove In-line so you can eat and drink what you like, and studies have shown that it can be better for your dental hygiene during treatment. With no metal or sharp edges, In-line is comfortable to wear and does not cause allergies. The convenience and ease of use have made it the choice of over half a million people, giving hundreds of thousands of people amazing new smiles.
How does it work?
Using the latest advances in 3-D computer technology, In-line uses your dentist's instructions to create a series of custom made removable mouth trays (aligners). These aligners apply a controlled amount of force to your teeth, causing them to move. Each aligner is slightly different, moving your teeth gradually into the desired position.
How long will In-line take?
In-line only works while you wear the aligners. We recommend they are worn full time day and night (min 22 - 24 hours). The aligners for Inline are worn for 6-8 weeks before moving onto the next set. Treatment length will vary depending on your case, but the average In-line treatment is nine to eighteen months. During treatment you should visit us periodically, until it is determined that your treatment is complete. Once active treatment is complete, there may be some fine tuning to create that perfect smile.
Prices from £2054.40.
Straighter Teeth for Adults with Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles is a short-term orthodontic system that uses clear braces to gently – yet effectively – straighten adult teeth. As the name suggests, the average time for the teeth straightening to be completed is six months. After just half a year, you can stop being embarrassed with your crooked teeth; you can proudly flash camera-worthy smiles with Six Month Smiles at Wimborne Dental. Are you ready to improve your smile in approximately half a year’s time? Six Month Smiles at Wimborne Dental can give you a life-changing orthodontic treatment in just six months!
All About Six Month Smiles
When Would I Need Six Month Smiles?
You will benefit from a Six Month Smiles treatment if you want an adult orthodontic treatment that is discreet, quick and affordable. If you want to straighten crooked teeth, and would like to have a better-looking smile in just a few months – there is no better time than NOW to get in touch with us for a Six Month Smiles treatment.
What’s Involved in Six Month Smiles?
The Six Month Smiles system uses a revolutionary take on trusted orthodontic principles to bring about effective teeth straightening in a short period of time, compared to traditional metal braces. Images of your teeth and your face, as well as impressions of your upper and lower jaws, will be taken. These images will be used to create your custom-made Six Month Smiles braces.
- Once the braces are created, you will have to come in to the clinic to have them fitted. You will see that the Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok brackets are clear, while wires are tooth-coloured, ensuring that your teeth straightening treatment will be discreet.
- You will be asked to come in for regular dental checkups every four to six weeks, until the completion of the treatment and the removal of the braces.
- Once you have your straightened teeth we will bond a retainer, hidden on the inside of your teeth, to keep them straightened. We would ask that you also wear an additional removable retainer at night.
Am I Suitable for Six Month Smiles?
Wimborne Dental is a Six Month Smiles Provider, and we will help determine your suitability for the treatment. This orthodontic treatment is suitable for patients 18 years and above, who wish to improve spaced or crooked teeth, without any need for major changes to the bite.
Watch Mia’s Story – Who Had 6 Month Smiles
What Can Six Month Smiles Do for Me?
- Six Month Smiles can effectively straighten your teeth quickly – in just half a year’s time.
- The tooth-coloured wires and clear brackets allow you to have your teeth straightened discreetly. No need to be embarrassed with metal parts that are very obvious when you open your mouth!
- The low forces used in this orthodontic treatment make Six Month Smiles more comfortable compared to traditional metal braces.
- Six Month Smiles is generally a more affordable orthodontic option compared to traditional metal braces, veneers, or the use of aligners.
Prices from £2500.
Book Your Appointment at Wimborne Dental on 01202 887700.